Early Careers Recruiter
The job has expired.
We are looking for a highly capable and organised Early Careers Recruiter to join a busy in house recruitment team.
- Advertising & promoting graduate and apprentice positions on behalf of NNL
- Sifting graduate and apprentice applications against agreed criteria
- Managing the assessment of graduates and apprentices – using both online testing / assessments and assessment centres as appropriate
- Arranging assessment centres / interviews
- Providing CV / interview feedback to candidates
- Supporting the onboarding process – producing offers, arranging medicals, liaising with security vetting etc
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System
- Responding to queries
- To provide advice on best methods of attracting graduates and apprentices into NNL and provide solutions and costs for a variety of options to the customer
- Promote the NNL brand and position NNL as a great employer for graduates and apprentices by collaborating with the Communications Team to ‘market’ NNL effectively in the external marketplace and refresh appropriately
The Ideal Candidate
- Great organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales
- Good knowledge of graduate and / or apprentice recruitment and selection techniques and knowledge of attraction methods
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience in assessment techniques such as psychometric and aptitude testing, group exercises etc which is professionally accredited
- A good understanding and willingness to assist with administration processes as needed
- Knowledge and experience of using social media platforms for job advertisement
- Strong Excel experience
- GCSE English & Maths grade A – C (or equivalent experience)
- Experience using ATS systems (ours is Tribepad)
- Experience using HR systems (ours in Business World)
- Previous experience in HR / recruitment / vetting administration
- CIPD Level 5 diploma is desirable
- Trained in the use of SHL aptitude and psychometric testing
About The Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated micro drilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials
NNL has a vision for Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (ED&I) where NNL aims to be an inclusive workplace that attracts diverse talent through transparent and equal policies and procedures. We want you and the diverse mix of people that we employ, customers that we service and stakeholders that we influence to feel valued. We encourage a workplace culture where everyone can thrive with a sense of belonging.