SharePoint and Office 365 Developer
The job has expired.
This role will be flexible working from home/occasional travel to Chadwick House in Warrington
The role of the SharePoint and O365 Developer is to develop, maintain and administrate the SharePoint environments. They will also maximise the investment in Office 365 by creating new and innovative solutions using the latest software and services to enable enhanced business productivity.
The main responsibilities for the SharePoint & Office 365 Developer will be:
- Manage the lifecycle and administrate the SharePoint On Prem App and SQL Infrastructure.
- Manage the lifecycle and develop the SharePoint Online App Service.
- Technical design authority for all SharePoint based solutions.
- Develop solutions, roadmaps, reference architecture and templates for SharePoint and O365.
- Support the creation of information architecture and manage the lifecycle of NNL Information.
- Manage security, permissions, encryption, DLP to protect NNL’s information.
- Supporting and developing other NNL enterprise applications including Project and InTune.
- Develop and maintain the NNL SharePoint and O365 SDLC.
- Supporting architects in application architecture and development decisions.
The Ideal Candidate
Essential skills for the SharePoint & Office 365 Developer:
- SharePoint (OP and Online) application management and administration.
- SharePoint (OP and Online) application and workflow development.
- Wide knowledge of technology, systems and applications – specifically cloud based and O365.
- Demonstrable experience in Microsoft PowerApps, PowerAutomate and Forms.
- Web Services (in particular REST), integration technologies and approaches.
- Ability to learn new skills and technologies quickly.
- A logical, analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
- Good understanding and certification (or working towards) industry standards, SP or O365 DevOps, ASP.NET, SQL, ITIL and Cloud Architecture Technical Certifications.
About The Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated micro drilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials
NNL has a vision for Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (ED&I) where NNL aims to be an inclusive workplace that attracts diverse talent through transparent and equal policies and procedures. We want you and the diverse mix of people that we employ, customers that we service and stakeholders that we influence to feel valued. We encourage a workplace culture where everyone can thrive with a sense of belonging.
Recruitment Agency Notice
We operate a strict Preferred Supplier List (PSL) for the provision of recruitment services. Only agencies on our PSL may provide CVs and only when the role is released to them by our recruitment team. We will not accept unsolicited CVs from suppliers not currently on our PSL. We explicitly reserve the right to add candidate details from unsolicited CVs from non-PSL agencies into our own candidate database and to pursue/hire such candidate(s) without any obligation, financial or otherwise, to the agency concerned.