Assistant Project Manager (EDF Capex Support)
This new post will support the current EDF Project Manager / Customer Workstream lead in delivering the EDF work. More specifically this support involves the provision of Capex funded works needed to maintain / improve the building assets in support of the EDF programme.
Taking direction from the EDF Customer Workstream lead:
• Deliver all EDF supporting Capex Projects to the required priorities, to cost, and in a timely manner.
• To EDF programme and Capex Portfolio, on a monthly basis ensure that all required performance metrics are reported.
• Ensure that all Capex Projects are approved, mobilized, delivered, and demobilized in accordance with PMA IMS procedures.
• Manage projects to ensure they are delivered safely at all times
• Manage projects to ensure Quality is delivered at all times (refer to QGM)
The Ideal Candidate
Qualifications and Experience
IPMA Level D qualification in project management
A recent background in and appreciation of Nuclear Project delivery.
About The Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated micro drilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials
NNL has a vision for Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (ED&I) where NNL aims to be an inclusive workplace that attracts diverse talent through transparent and equal policies and procedures. We want you and the diverse mix of people that we employ, customers that we service and stakeholders that we influence to feel valued. We encourage a workplace culture where everyone can thrive with a sense of belonging.