Project Support Officer
This new post will support the PMA CapEx CWL in ensuring:
- CapEx delivery standards are attained and maintained.
- The CapEx teams performance is visible at all times.
- The CapEx teams capacity is monitored and visible at all times.
Taking direction from the CapEx Customer Workstream lead, the post will ensure that:
- Secretary of the Investment Sub Committee. Organising / minuting meetings, distributing documents etc.
- Control of the Capex Investment register
- Control of the Portfolio performance report
- Secretary of the CapEx change control meeting. Organising / minuting meetings, distributing documents etc.
- Control of the Change control register at portfolio level (Entire Projects imported or exported)
- Control / policing of the of the CapEx Project filing shared area.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working in a project delivery environment
- Some knowledge of Document Control systems, processes and methodologies.
- General IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Office tools & systems.
- Experience of working alongside Project Managers, Project Controls, EHSS&Q and other key functions
About The Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated micro drilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials
NNL has a vision for Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (ED&I) where NNL aims to be an inclusive workplace that attracts diverse talent through transparent and equal policies and procedures. We want you and the diverse mix of people that we employ, customers that we service and stakeholders that we influence to feel valued. We encourage a workplace culture where everyone can thrive with a sense of belonging.