The job has expired.
The Programme Management Office Analyst (Technology and Digital Change) role ensures company standard governance and change practices and approaches are followed and applied whilst supporting the Portfolio Manager, Demand Manager & PMO Lead in planning and managing the portfolio.
The main responsibilities for PMO Analyst (Technology and Digital Change) will be:
- Supports the Portfolio Manager in defining the appropriate standards by which projects are managed.
- Responsible for implementing PMO Governance and Assurance Standards
- Manages Key-Stakeholder relationships at Senior Leadership level.
- Responsible for monitoring of Programme reporting, managing and compiling programme related MI and Board Packs.
- Act as PMO representative at Executive Change Boards, facilitating programme governance.
- Supporting Delivery Teams to ensure projects are delivered within agreed timescales, budget and project objectives.
- Supporting the Project/Programme Managers to ensure effective delivery is achieved by implementing RAID management, change control, planning and generation of management information.
- Undertake a quality assurance audit role in line with defined PMO process.
- Providing support and guidance to support Delivery Teams
- Coordinate EHSS&Q activities within IT (OSHANS, QILS, ERM etc.)
- Supports IT Portfolio Manager and Demand & Release Manager in the management of the end to end Demand and Delivery process
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Criteria for the PMO Analyst (Technology and Digital Change):
- Demonstrable PMO Analyst experience
- Good analytical skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Able to design and implement typical project and programme governance processes
- Able to create and manage project plans
- Ability to critically evaluate project outputs and challenge project and programme managers whilst maintaining good relationships throughout the team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity of software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Self-motivated, proactive and customer focused with excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrable blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills
Desirable Criteria for the PMO Analyst (Technology and Digital Change):
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Able to clearly illustrate processes clearly through business process mapping
- Comfortable managing small scale projects to time and budget if required
- Be eligible for security clearance to SC level
About The Company
Grounded in robust science and decades of experience, National Nuclear Laboratory (NNL) is the authoritative voice in the UK and beyond for technological development within the nuclear power sector.
Our unparalleled understanding of the science, challenges and opportunities makes us an unrivalled authority and partner in the field, providing experts, technologies, and access to cutting-edge facilities to organisations around the world.
Harnessing potential technologies and translating them into to industry-ready solutions means our pioneering approach spearheads international improvement and technological progress.
We work on projects as small as drilling a hole to analyse underground wastes with our integrated micro drilling technology, or as large as developing state-of-the-art power systems for spacecraft, based on radioactive materials
NNL has a vision for Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (ED&I) where NNL aims to be an inclusive workplace that attracts diverse talent through transparent and equal policies and procedures. We want you and the diverse mix of people that we employ, customers that we service and stakeholders that we influence to feel valued. We encourage a workplace culture where everyone can thrive with a sense of belonging.